Monday, August 8, 2011

Guest Bedroom


The Guest Bedroom is currently the Master Bedroom. As we will be doing an addition in the next couple of months and adding on a master bedroom suite, this room will become the Guest Bedroom. This room will have very few changes to it - but in keeping with this remodel - it will indeed have changes. I am going to actaully add wallpaper to the back wall as wallpapers are back in style again. Paint the room, add a window seat under the big window and add crown molding and trim around the window. The carpet is new so I will leave the carpet and use a rug in this room that I bought on clearance from a designer showroom and one that our daughter Heather tells me is the "in" designer in casual rugs! Who would have known??!!The bathroom is not my favorite, however it has new tile and is good for a guest bathroom. If I have time and money left at the end of this project, or later after everything has been completed, I hope to replace the vanity and sink as they are not my favorite! I will paint and change the mirror during this stage of the remodel.

No comments:

Post a Comment