Monday, August 8, 2011

Kitchen

The kitchen has had the cabinets refaced and the painter actually did a really good job on the cabinets. The counters a currently a black granite. We will keep some of the cabinets - move others into the laundry room and create a new center bar by moving others. We will also be using some of the black granite and on the new center bar and on a new bank of cabinets along the back wall of the kitchen - which you can not see in this photo - I am hoping to use a white or grey granite or marble! Watch for further postings and I will go into details about the changes and upload the kitchen design as I have two ideas in mind. I would love all the in-put i can get!!

1 comment:

  1. My input is...your blessed!
    This will be beautiful. It looks like you decided on the extra island and the sink. I think you will love them both.

    ReplyDelete